You want to know how you Staff Research Best to tackle. Maybe you want to do it yourself or Outsource. In any case, it is important to be critical of the approach. The impact of the Staff Research Can be greater than expected, and you must be prepared to translate the results into actions that result. This is the only way to get the most out of the results and to see the value of the research staff.
It is therefore important that the research is properly addressed. Therefore, this checklist helps to phase the efficiency of Staff Research To improve!
1. The purpose of the Staff Research is clearly formulated. As a result, there is a basis to inform those involved about what will be done with the research.
2. To Research It is important that all stakeholders are involved in the investigation. It can make sense, for example, to involve an Enterprise Council strongly in formulating the objective (s).
3. The Method The formulated objectives. If, for example, it is important to collect concrete improvement points within a specific discipline, it makes sense to put more emphasis on the collection of qualitative information.
4. The content of the Research Join the dilemmas that are currently playing in the organization. It may be useful to pay attention only to one specific dilemma.
5. The moment of deposition, or timing, is realistic and guarantees both a high response rate and the attainment of the objectives.
6. When the timing is determined it may be meaningful to announce the examination beforehand. This will benefit the response rate.
7. The questionnaire is as far as possible Disabled. It has been thought about both internal and external validity.
8. The Research Corresponds in terms of language and appearance with other organisational expressions. That is why it makes sense to involve the communication department in any case with the final version.
1. In order to achieve improvements, it is important that the entire organisation is involved in the improvement process. A good starting point is that everyone is aware of the Negative results will be worked on.
2. Stakeholders are grouped into focus groups who are going to work on the theme that will be worked on. In these groups, employees are preferably all layers in the organization.
3. The focus groups will get all the necessary resources needed to achieve the actual improvement.
4. The results from the focus groups are evaluated periodically and communicated within the organisation. A clear objective and planning is drawn up.
5. In the next Measurement To what extent the improvement has been achieved. This is a good gauge that will give the dialogue with the employee even more significance.
1. The invitation is personal and addressed to the respondent. The invitation shall in any event disclose the objectives, content and follow-up actions. Preferably comes the invitation of a specific person.
2. It is clear to what extent the Questionnaire protected and Anonymous. This must also be in relation to the objectives of the organisation.
3. At the time of decommissioning, it is important that all employees are invited at once. As a result, there is no ambiguity about the objective of the research.
4. After turning off the Questionnaire Everything is done to support employees. It is therefore clear who is the point of contact when there are questions or problems.
5. The first days the results are closely monitored. Are there type of departments that remain in response? Is The estimated rounding time ultimately realistic? etc.
1. When drafting the report, it is important that the agreed objectives are central.
2. The reporting is clear and accessible. It is easy to commit and take advice.
3. As compared to the results, Reliable benchmark Data Used. These are not used as guidance but as an additional measurement value.
4. Employees will receive the most important results at the latest one week after completion. The follow-up steps are also explained.
5. The reporting provides sufficient depth. Think of divisions, age groups, type of employment, etc.
Employee survey is one of the Instruments That can contribute to the success of the organization. It is a powerful means with a lot of potential that falls or stands with the planning, execution, communication and eventual follow-up. To go through these parts well, many stakeholders will have to make time for the Research. Timing is therefore at least as important as the question "Do yourself or outsource?".
Missing points in the checklist? Please let me know below or take Contact With us.
19 November 2015